Bodenpump has up to hundreds of conventional parameter options to meet most market demands. To view more conventional parameter options, please click here.
As a manufacturer, we also offer strong customization services to meet the needs of our diverse customers.
The common customization options available from Boden are divided into the following areas.
Flow parameter customization
- We offer customization in the range of 0.5 – 100L/min no-load flow rate.
- Also, customization services can be added for pressure, voltage, life, motor, diaphragm, function, wire plug, etc.
- For special flow parameter requirements that cannot be met within this parameter range, you can contact our sales For special flow parameter requirements that cannot be met within this parameter range, you can contact our sales manager for evaluation and quotation.
Pressure parameter customization
- We offer a custom service in the range of 0.5~8bar (375~6000mmHg, 7~116psi, 50~800kpa) positive pressure.
- -30 to -95kpa (-225 to -712mmHg, -88inHg to -280inHg, -0.3bar to -0.95bar) negative pressure (vacuum) range
- Customized services can also be added for flow rate, voltage, life, motor, diaphragm, function, wire plug, etc.
- For special flow parameters that cannot be met within this parameter range, you can contact our sales manager for evaluation and quotation.
Power supply parameter customization
- Boden is selling small pumps with a DC power supply, with a customized DC voltage range of 3-30V.
- Also, customization services can be added for flow rate, pressure, life, motor, diaphragm, function, wire plug, etc.
- For special voltage parameter requirements that cannot be met within this parameter range, you can contact our sales manager for an assessment and quotation.
Life parameters customization
- Life time is mainly influenced by parameters, motor type and diaphragm material.
- However, the biggest influencing factor is the choice of motor type.
Motor type customization
- At present, Boden pumps only offer carbon brush and brushless motors. In the future, we will also offer the option of brushless motors without iron core, so stay tuned.
- The life span of a carbon brush motor is generally 1000 hours, while a brushless motor is 3-5 times longer and can meet the requirements of long continuous working hours.
Diaphragm material customization
- For gases or liquids with no special requirements, we offer EPDM material, which is resistant to slight corrosion.
- For special gases or liquids, PTFE and FKM diaphragm materials are also available, please contact our engineers.
- FG signal wire: feedback signal for motor speed
- PWM wire: changes the speed of the pump motor (brushless motor), thus changing the flow rate of the pump and other parameters
- PWM stands for “Plus Width Modulation” and is a very effective technique for controlling analogue circuits using the digital output of a microprocessor.
- It is a very effective technology that uses the digital output of a microprocessor to control an analogue circuit. It is conducive to automation and is widely used in various instruments and equipment with intelligent requirements.
Wire plug customization
Provide 2pin, 3pin wire cable pigtail Plug Plug male and female plugs customization.
Other special customization
For the special customization needs of non-standard customization options above, our company can provide project-based customized R & D services for special non-standard customer needs, customized R & D and production can be achieved to meet different customer needs, such as military standard products, special materials or sizes, special features or parameters, etc. For details, please contact Boden’s sales manager for consultation.